The school operates a breakfast club, Monday to Friday, 8:10am to 8:55am.
Breakfast club is run by school staff, who are enthusiastic and dedicated about giving your child/children the best start to the morning.
Our aim is to ensure that children who use our breakfast club are ready for the school day, by giving them a balanced breakfast and providing activities that will help their minds and bodies prepare for school. We want to strengthen relationships between school and home, building good communication and providing parents with peace of mind.
- All places must be booked a week in advance (bookings for the following week close at 3pm on Fridays).
- Ad-hoc bookings are not available.
- Childcare vouchers are accepted as payment for Breakfast Club services as well as Tax Free Childcare Account payments.
- Pupils eligible for Pupil Premium Grant (PPG) will receive a 50% cost reduction. If you are unsure about eligibility, please check with the office.
- Places for Breakfast Club will be allocated on a first come first served basis and will close once capacity has been met.
My Child at School (MCAS) Payment
- Log in to your MCAS account
- Click on the ‘School Clubs’ tab
- Choose Breakfast Club - Lower School
- Follow the prompts to make payment
Should you require any assistance, please contact the school office.